Sunday, March 04, 2007

BAD week

tIS IS THE WORST WEEK I EVER HAD .... Nothing seems to be rite.. first I fell and injuried my left leg, then cody is sick, then i fell again and sprain my rite knee.. then my pa go for the second balloon and finally puting my precious cody to the hospital... Everything comes together in the same week... Its hard on my mom, having to take care 3 of us.. Thanks Mom.. she has been great...

I was on MC for two days.. cant move my knee.. so cannot walk.. its horrible, having to lie in bed the whole day and muz have all the things i wan around mi..cant go to the toilet on my own.. cant even get up from bed my own.. haiz.. its like bed ridden ... goodness.. even if i wan to sayang my cody oso cannot... Seeing him banging into things at home when he walk is really sad, he wants to be like the past but he cant.. he has difficulty eating, drinking water and even going to the toliet... its juz like human.. when suffer stroke.. juz tat he cant toke... so its tough seeing him like tat ..

I hope the worst is over ... its onli the beginning of the year.. better things will be coming our way...

1 comment:

双子星 said...

Darling.. just the starting of the year.. everything will be ok soon! Don't be sad.. cheer up!! :)